Almanac. Where each of our hotels tells a unique story.
Where every visit feels like a new chapter that completes the understanding of all the different cultures of the world. A place where you surrender to your senses, indulge yourself and embark on a journey of discovery. #foundinalmanac
The Almanac Palais Vienna stands for relaxed luxury experiences, characterized by contemporary culture, modern design as well as the "real" Vienna, inspired by the immediate neighborhood. The hotel offers its guests 111 rooms, of which suites form the majority. The restaurant and vibrant bar revitalize Vienna's culinary scene
Our team is what gives life and energy to Almanac Hotels. We are hosts with passion, also for our employees from all over the world, regardless of gender, age, nationality or ethnic and social background. At the same time, each employee is part of the big picture, in which they have the freedom to be authentic and express their valuable opinions.
Our team is our heart's desire, with which we are writing a new chapter.
#YourStorybeginshere as a Director of Sales (all genders). This is an essential part of our Sales team that has the passion to seduce our guests into the Almanac world.
Director of Sales (m/w/d)
What we trust you with
- In charge of the Sales department (Sales, Group & Event Sales) and ensures a guest, staff, client, owner and profit-oriented running of the department
- Promote awareness and maximize revenues for Almanac Palais Vienna
- Arrange and implement the annual Sales strategy
- Look after clients from a specific segment and market
- Account and Sales Management for existing clients and new customer acquisition alike
- Organization and execution sales related travel within the assigned markets, alone, with co-workers and to attend (and organize) trade shows and road shows on behalf of the hotel
- Plan, organise and implement customer loyalty and sales measures
- Create regular Sales reports to document Sales activity outcome
- Monitor and identify current and future business trends to ensure profitable sales in periods of low and high demand
- Plan, organise and participate in sales related travel, trade fairs and roadshows according to the budget
- Coordinate and manage the International Sales Agencies
What makes you a match
- experience in a similar role mandatory
- Previous experience within the Luxury Market
- Passion for flawless service, tenacity and the highest level of integrity and work ethic
- Deliver bespoke experiences for clients, guests and employees
- Pro-active and able to handle multiple objectives during fluctuating priorities, with a solution-oriented implementer and problem-solving approach
- Inclusive decision maker, good listener, clear communicator and influencer – someone who can bring the team along with them for maximum follow through
- Strong background in both group meeting and individual travel sales
What´s in it for you
- Mutual appreciation and team spirit
- Varied and challenging activities with a high degree of personal responsibility
- Different working time models - 4 or 5 day week, part-time or full-time? Discuss the options with our department managers directly in the job interview.
- The Wiener Linien ticket, so you can get to work safely!
- Free cleaning of your work clothes
- Free (!) employee restaurant - freshly cooked meals await you here every day
- Our hearts are celebrated, whether at small team outings or at our Alman(i)ac parties
- Electronic time recording system, so you don't lose any overtime
- Inhouse Experience - of course together with a person of your heart
- Employee rates in our sister hotels
As a Director of Sales, together with your team, you create a place where we invite our guests into the living experience of travel. A sensual place where we create lasting impressions through meaningful gestures.
For this position (full time) the gross minimum salary of € 2.405,-- of the KV for employees in the hotel industry applies.
However, we see the value of your qualifications and experience and clearly agree your salary individually with you personally.