Resolution Planning Expert *
BAWAG Group is the listed holding company of BAWAG P.S.K., which is one of the largest banks in Austria with 2.1 million customers. As a dynamic employer, we promote talent and drive technological innovations quickly. Flat hierarchies, a flexible working environment and equal opportunities for our employees are particularly important to us.
- Preparation of resolution planning documents or contribution to preparation of those documents (e.g. Bail-in playbook, Operational Continuity Handbook, FMI Contingency Plan, Estimation of liquidity and funding need in resolution, etc.)
- Coordination of input data and information gathering to the above mentioned documents, regulatory reports and ad-hoc regulatory requests
- Coordination of implementation of resolution planning related measures (e.g. automatization of data collections, setting up and maintaining repositories, designing and implementing internal processes, etc.)
- Implementation of regulatory requirements
- Master´s degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Experience in resolution planning
- Excellent German and English communication skills (written and verbal)
- Understanding of the relevant regulations (BRRD, BaSAG and the EU regulations and guidelines)
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office skills
- Modelling and data interpretation skills form advantage
- Proactive, precise and team player with a desire to learn, challenge and being challenged
- FlexOffice is our Motto. You can work in your home, in flexible worktime.
- Prime office locations at Hauptbahnhof for the days you decide to work in the office
- Active participation in the transformation of an agile and digital company
- Vast career opportunities, training and development, various attractive social benefits
We guarantee a competitive salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications, starting at € 45.293,78 gross per year for this position, in accordance with the respective collective agreement. Salary requests above this amount will be considered depending on your previous experience and qualifications.
Your contact person: Martina Simek, Tel.Nr.: 00436648099832162
* We value people.
Equal opportunities are important to us - regardless of age, gender, sexual orientation, physical disabilities, religion and origin.