Python Developer (m/f/d)
Python Developer (m/f/d)
Revolutionize 3D printing with us
PYTHON DEVELOPER (M/F/D)
We are looking for a PYTHON PROGRAMMER that brings along the fascination and know-how in the area of 3D printing and is available to energetically support our team.
Full time - 55k€/year, overpay depending on experience
- Backend development with focus on getting data from embedded systems into the cloud
- Shipped products in a professional setting
- Continuous Integration basics
Nice to have
- Cloud experience (AWS EC2 / Lambda, AWS DynamoDB, Azure Functions, …)
- Arduino/Raspberry Pi/ESP32 (Hardware related experience)
What we offer
- You will find a dynamic and supportive techdriven start-up team, located in the heart of Vienna (8th district)
- You will be provided all necessary infrastructure for your work, BYOD is an option
- You will be challenged regularly: by the team, and by a market, characterized by high market dynamics
- You can get mentoring/coaching by an excellent team of advisors
- You get the freedom you need for achieving extraordinary results
- You find a culture where mistakes are allowed, but giving up is not an option
- You will have the opportunity to learn all aspects of 3D printing to the extent you want and need by regular meet- ups with the core tech team
- You will be compensated according to the Austrian collective agreement with 14 salaries. Starting with 55k€/year, overpay depending on experience
- Ukrainian Citizens currently residing in Austria are welcome.
The start-up Plasmics transforms the landscape of ecological production. We aim to design, manufacture, sell and service the world’s most promising additive manufacturing technologies. We want to provide customers the opportunity to manufacture made to measure solutions in specific quantities. We innovate for one of the fastest growing markets. Plasmics is committed to hire and develop unique talent from around the world for any discipline. Based in Vienna, Austria and in parts funded by state and EU funds we work to build an inclusive work environment focused on shared goals. We welcome people regardless of gender, race, religion or background to do their best work. Each team member is expected to challenge and be challenged, to create and to innovate beyond interdisciplinary boarders. We’re tackling the world’s most promising technologies and the most important problems and aim our shared passion at making the world a better place. Please send your CV, an overview over relevant professional and personal projects and a letter of motivation!