Project Manager (f/m/x) – Supplier Quality
Employees can work remotely
Together with our more than 7,000 employees in over 60 countries around the world, we work every day to advance and develop new products, technologies and services. In order to inspire our customers tomorrow and the day after tomorrow, we remain curious, no matter where the developments in the construction world go. Are you also interested in further development and want to shape the future together with us? Then apply now!
Doka aims to continuously improve the entire procurement process, quality, environmental compatibility and productivity in close cooperation with our suppliers. This requires a differentiated approach to the most diverse requirements at country, regional and global level.
For the implementation of this task, we are looking for an experienced Project Manager in the field of Quality, SQA and SQD who will analyse the requirements with us, set up processes and systems and implement them successfully.
You will be responsible for the following main tasks:
- Set up of a global SQA and SQD organization (processes & systems - SAP QM) in alignment with the existing procurement strategy
- Interface with procurement teams to prioritize supplier development needs by product
- Assess new and existing supplier capabilities to meet requirements for performance, quality, cost and delivery
- Drive improvements and deliver value utilizing Lean methodologies, supplier scorecards and own supplier audit
- Facilitate and develop the supply base’s ability to consistently meet or exceed defined expectations
- Deliver results as measured by key metrics (such as supplier yield, field cost, field defect rate, etc.)
- Act as a consultant to communicate and coach the Quality, Manufacturing, Engineering and Procurement organizations to drive cost effective improvements
- Provide technical expertise and leadership to sourcing and development of suppliers
- Provide leadership during investigations of special projects focusing on developing working relationships with suppliers and supply chain
- Assist with new product launch by working with suppliers
- Graduate degree in Manufacturing / Engineering / Quality or appropriate experience
- Substantial experience in supplier development and audits
- Experience and proficiency with SAP (QM)
- Experience of dealing with customers and suppliers
- Fluent English and German skills
- Experience in building organization out of scratch – Quality is preferable
- Commercial and financial acumen
- Vast experience with cross functional management /Ability to work in a diverse and dynamic environment
- Open to international assignments
You will be part of the Global Procurement Organization with an attractive working environment in a successful, international family business.
We are required by law to state a minimum salary. The minimum annual gross salary for this position is 48.628, - EUR according to the collective agreement (woodworking industry). A salary in line with the market is offered for this position, which is based on the specific qualification and adequate professional experience.
Due to our 150 years of history as a family-owned company, we appreciate the effort made and work done by our employees. Therefore, it is important to us to inspire our employees every day - in terms of flexible working hours, performance-related payment, attractive special benefits like bonuses, further development opportunities and a comprehensive VITAL program.