Product Support (m/f/d) - hybrid
Elevate your career as a Product Specialist, orchestrating the seamless installation of cutting-edge products and services.
About the Role
- Engage with customers, showcasing your independence and extensive knowledge in products, technologies, and Application plan processes.
- Take the lead in installing a diverse range of products and services, ensuring top-notch customer interaction.
- Collaborate closely with teammates and end users to guarantee technical compatibility and user satisfaction.
- Showcase your keen understanding of systems application and interface.
- Thrive in a role that demands motivation, customer focus, superior communication, and excellent planning/organizational skills.
Your main tasks in detail are:
- Execute 2nd and 3rd level Application support independently
- Demonstrate the ability to quickly analyze, replicate, drive and resolve complex product related issues.
- Showcase expertise in products and tech
- Able to succinctly convey complex technical concepts to non-technical personnel to assurefull understanding of issues, troubleshooting and resolution of open tickets
- Provide general training on products and tech
- Develop and expand expertise in Products Application
- Offer high-level technical support to customers on-site and remotely
- Ideally first experience in Technical/IT background with expertise in virtual platforms and networking systems or a strong technical affinity
- Proficient in technical project documentation
- Strong troubleshooting skills for proprietary and standard applications
- Independent worker and effective team player focused on delivering results
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, prioritize, and ensure high-level customer service
- Willingness to travel up to 20% in the assigned region, with a valid driver's license
- Fluency in English and at least good command in German; knowledge of Dutch/French is a plus
A professional challenge in a highly motivated global team environment with long-term perspectives. A familiar working atmosphere in an innovative environment where your opinion matters.
You will be part of a committed team; your position will include a varying area of duties as well as personal development opportunities.
The minimum annual gross salary for this position is €40,000 apply for a 40-hour week. Depending on individual qualifications and experience, we offer appropriate additional compensation.
Why Join Us?
A career at BD means learning and working alongside inspirational leaders and colleagues who are equally passionate and committed to fostering an inclusive, growth-centered, and rewarding culture. You will have the opportunity to help shape the trajectory of BD while leaving a legacy at the same time.
To find purpose in the possibilities, we need people who can see the bigger picture, who understand the human story that underpins everything we do. We welcome people with the imagination and drive to help us reinvent the future of health. At BD, you’ll discover a culture in which you can learn, grow and thrive. And find satisfaction in doing your part to make the world a better place.
BD is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world. Advancing the world of health™ is our Purpose, and it’s no small feat. It takes the imagination and passion of all of us—from design and engineering to the manufacturing and marketing of our billions of MedTech products per year—to look at the impossible and find transformative solutions that turn dreams into possibilities.
Become a maker of possible with us!
Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, military eligibility or veteran status, or any other protected status.