Commercial Operations B2B Analyst (m/w/d)
Commercial Operations B2B Analyst (m/w/d)
COMMERCIAL OPERATIONS B2B ANALYST (M/W/D)
Location: Wien, Austria
Job ID: 53087183
'- Full-time in Vienna as soon as possible -
Become part of a revolutionary change! We have decided to do something incredible. We're transforming our business towards a smoke-free future and it's not just about establishing a strong brand - the excitement is about building something new, innovative and unprecedented.
Big changes bring big opportunities: wherever you join us, at Philip Morris Austria you'll be given the freedom to work on new and innovative solutions and to advance your career in very different directions. Become part of our vision and join our Commercial Operations Team in Vienna.
WE OFFER YOU:
- Employees are our top priority. Within the framework of a coordinated development plan, it is our goal to promote and advance you in the best possible way - always with your individual situation in mind.
- Start-up mentality in a large corporation. As part of the biggest transformation in the history of Philip Morris International, you will enjoy the benefits of a global company, international exchange and that with a great, dynamic and motivated team, with flat hierarchies and the chance to take ownership of yourself and your ideas.
- An all-in employment contract with flexible working hours, a wide range of benefits, demanding activities and exciting challenges are an integral part of our everyday working life.
- We offer you an attractive basic salary of at least € 55,000/year gross, with the willingness to overpay in line with the market depending on experience and qualifications - regardless of gender. We are the first international enterprise to be Equal Salary certified.
- You will provide the necessary business analysis to the core commercial strategy functions during the long term and annual business planning phases and support the development of competitive sales strategies and business plans
- You will ensure that appropriate Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) are defined for each commercial initiative and activity, in line with the market situation, as well as a clear definition of how to measure success
- You ensure that key insights are derived after measurement/analysis of each commercial initiative and that these are translated into improvements for future initiatives
- You will drive the annual target setting for the sales teams and consistently track performance against target
- You will lead the monthly sales forecasting process by analyzing current sales trends and working with sales channels to create forecasts incorporating market assumptions, commercial and marketing initiatives, and trends to ensure accurate sales forecasting
- You will monitor, control and optimize the functional budget, provide input to the finance team for budget and forecast cycles, identify risks and opportunities and translate them into recommendations
- A degree in business administration/sales/finance or comparable.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in a similar position, preferably in an international FMCG company
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- You are proactive, collaborative, data oriented and well organized
- You have good project management and communication skills
- You enjoy working cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment within an agile commercial function
- You have advanced MS Office skills, especially Excel and Power Point, experience with BI tools (ideally Power BI) or SAP is a plus
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken, German skills are nice to have
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris Austria GmbH, founded in Austria in 2012, is a company of Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI), the world's leading international tobacco company. The company's portfolio includes six of the world's top 15 brands of the world's leading cigarette brands. PMI sells its products in approximately 180 countries around the world. Philip Morris Austria GmbH is the market leader in the Austrian cigarette market. Philip Morris is also involved in the development and distribution of heat-not-burn tobacco products. Further information is available at www.pmi.com/markets/austria/de.
INTERESTED? APPLY ONLINE!