Software Quality Manager (m/f)
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
Software Quality Manager (m/f) Automotive industry
- Review and release of software and software development plan
- Identification of deviations and initiation of necessary corrective actions
- Review required documents according to process guidelines
- Preparation and execution of internal and external ASPICE audits, as well as the implementation of measures
- Contact person for software quality for internal and external customers
- Control of all process improvement activities
- Completed technical education focusing on quality management, electronics, computer science
- Relevant professional experience in software quality assurance
- Experience with Automotive Spice and/or CMMI and/or BOOTSTRAP is beneficial
- Knowledge in development with Real Time Embedded Systems in programming languages C and model-based SW development (Rhapsody, Matlab Simulink) favourable
- Experience in software project management, quality assessment and reporting
- Functional safety knowledge according to ISO 26262 desirable
- Very good command of English
- Responsible range of duty within a successful and international group
- Very good work climate, flexible working hours, ongoing trainings
- Monthly gross salary of EUR 3.000,- plus additional benefits. Further offering market-compliant overpay depending on individual qualifications and professional experience.
We seek reliable and disciplined working self-starters who are interested in working in an international, multicultural environment. We are looking forward to receiving your application in English language with reference to number 66.865 preferable via our ISG-Karriereportal or per eMail.
Visit us at career.isg.com - where you can find new job offers daily.