Hardware Developer Automobile/ Electronics (m/f)
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
Hardware Developer Automobile Electronics (m/f)
- Exciting development activities and simulation of electronical controllers in cars
- Creation of hardware concepts
- Independently carrying out calculations, analyses, simulations and documentations of gears
- Precise execution of integration tests and validations
- Close collaboration with software development and layout, as well as other departments
- Completed technical apprenticeship or Degree in the fields of electronics or electronical engineering
- A minimum of 2-3 years of practical experience in the development of electronics
- Knowledge of circuit-switching technologies and measurement technology
- High proficiency in Englisch, willingness to learn/study German
- Expertise in MS-Office, P-Spice and MathCAD or Math-Lab is beneficial
- Analytical, precise and independent working method
- Excellent communication and coordination skills required
- Diverse and exciting activities in the fields of hardware
- Demanding area of responsibility in a successfull and international concern
- Relaxed and pleasant working atmosphere, flexible working hours and current workshops and possibilities for further training
- Excellent public transport connection to the location
- Benefits: Meal subsidy, jobticket, company doctor, flexible working hours, in-house canteen, sport activies, etc. Furthermore, you can expect a salary minimum (Kollektivvertrag) around € 37.406,60 Brutto per annum.The client is willing to pay a competetive and attractive salary according to your experience.
In case, that you could be interested in this challenging position, we would appreciate your application vía Reference number 66.789 or preferably vía ISG-Karriereportal or vía eMail.
Visit our homepage career.isg.com - in order to find new positions on a daily basis.